Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shutterfly Site with Pictures!

As you may have noticed, there's not a ton of pictures that I can put up on here. Due to that, I've created a Shutterfly website, where people are able to view ALL my pictures, make comments, etc. These will be the same pictures that are up on Facebook - so this is mainly directed at those who don't have access to my Facebook pictures.

The website is: http://studyabroadthroughpictures.shutterfly.com/

BUT - you may have to get an email invite from me to be able to access the site, I'm not sure. If this is the case, please email me at vosex007@umn.edu and I'll make sure to send you an invite. I'm not sure of who all is interested in viewing this site, or email addresses of said people, so if you are interested, please don't hesitate to email me!

On a side note - I'm in the process of planning my first trip! The plan is to head to Paris next weekend...from early Sat morning until mid-day on Monday. More details to come, but looking into hostels and train tickets today. Can't WAIT!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Betsy! I love that you are doing a blog. Enjoy your time in Holland and definitely travel as much as you can. The trains and hostels are awesome over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Betsy! Enjoy your time abroad and travel as much as you can. The trains and hostels are awesome over there!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete