Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blogging 2nd Wind

I'll admit...I was not planning on finishing this. I didn't really think that it was read, and well, I had my photos to remind me of the wonderful last few trips I hadn't yet had time to blog about.

BUT I have been told by a few people that'd they like to see the end of my blog AND have been emailed by some new friends from around the world with interest in the Maastricht study abroad program because they came across my blog! (Well...they were already interested, and when the Googled "Maastricht" my blog appeared, they read it and were MORE excited to go after reading through it. Just wanted to clarify. But still really cool!)

SO, I will do my very best to get back into the blogging spirit and continue on. Even if only a few people read it (my parentals), at least it'll be complete for anyone out there that stumbles across it in the future.

Keep your eyes peeled...

1 comment:

  1. Very good idea Betsy. Thank you for coming back to this blog...and completing it. The readers...out there...appreciate it very much. Did you enjoy any more foods and see any more sites? Can't wait to find out!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete